Types of retrofitting
It is possible to perform two types of retrofitting on transfer machines:
Complete overhaul of the machine, maintaining its original characteristics.
Overhaul and transformation of the machine from hydraulic to CNC, reducing cycle times and significantly increasing daily production.
Retrofitting usually includes:
Restoration of mechanical parts and replacement of commercial components.
Installation of a new hydraulic and lubrication control unit
Supply of new CE-marked electrical equipment;
Installation and updating of protection systems;
Latest generation CNC installation or replacement.
- Complete or partial dismatlement of the components to be restored.
- Check the damaged or worn parts that need to be replaced.
- Repair of damaged parts: chrome plating and grinding of cylinders, grinding of spindles and replacement of RDS ballscrews.
- Replacement of damaged components.
- Replacement of bearings, seals and other parts subject to wear.
- Sandblasting and painting.
- Final assembly and functional testing.